KPM Berlin, five-lamp girandoles from “Breslauer Stadtschloss”palace,Wroclaw City palace.
Was designed in 1767 by the master modeler Friedrich Elias Meyer under the name “Antique Zirat”, renamed in 1857 under King Frederick William IV.
Decor: The Wroclaw dinner service Rocaille was commissioned by King Frederick II in 1768. Manufacture: KPM Berlin, 19th century.
Stamping: polychrome, gold decorated with glaze.
Decor: large floral painting, golden relief and fine blue scale mosaic Dimensions: height 55 cm, diameter approx. 38 cm